한국씨티은행 인사부 현지혜 입니다.
2015 MA program 채용 Posting에 많은 도움을 주셔서 진심으로 감사합니다.
당행은 지원자 분들의 문의 및 여러 가지 요청 사항을 감안하여, 2015 MA 채용의 지원서 접수기한을 2014.10.05(일) 까지로 연장하였습니다. 이에, 업데이트 된 채용게시물(첨부)을 다시 한 번 한인학생회 커뮤니티에 게시해 주시거나 학생 분들께 전달해 주시면 대단히 감사 드리겠습니다. 기타 문의사항이 있으시면 저에게 언제든 연락 주십시오.
[한국씨티은행] 2015 Management Associate(MA) Program 채용공고
– 대상 : MBA Class of 2015
– 지원서 접수기한 : 2014.10.05(일)까지 (KST) >>> 2014.09.30(화)에서 연장 되었습니다.
– 접수방법 : https://online.jobagent.co.kr:4433/ma 에서 온라인 접수
– 문의 : 인사부 현지혜(email@example.com)
– 기타 자세한 사항은 첨부파일을 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.
한국씨티은행 인사부 현지혜 드림
Human Resources, CKI
02-3455-2256 / firstname.lastname@example.org
► MA Program Overview
Citibank Korea Inc.(CKI) has a global recruitment program for MBA students graduating from business schools. The Management Associate(MA) Program has a steady history record of over 40 years and is tailored to develop you as a high-potential individual for leadership roles in the areas of our Institutional Client Group(ICG), Global Consumer Banking(GCB) and ICG Citi Markets.
The Program comprises the following key elements:
▪ 12-month Long Stretched Job Rotations
▪ Orientation/Assimilation Training
▪ Regional Development Program
▪ Extensive Project Challenges
▪ Development Opportunity & Mobility
▪ Mentor/Buddy Program
▪ Exposure to Seniors
By giving insight into the different business areas, it will give you an opportunity not only to see how those areas work, but to develop your people and relationship skills in order to build a network of contacts – which will be very useful as you move through the organization. At the end of the program you will be assigned to one business. Assignments are based on a combination of your personal preferences and business needs.
▪ MBA Class of 2015 from reputable overseas business schools
▪ 3~6 years of working experience (min. 2 years of experience for Citi Markets)
▪ Fluency in Korean and English
▪ Applicants must be presently authorized to work on a full-time basis in accordance with the immigration laws of the Republic of Korea
► Recruitment Field : Citi Structure
1. Institutional Clients Group(ICG)
1-1. Citi Corporate and Investment Banking : Relationship Management, Risk Analyst
• Providing a full array of corporate banking solution and analysis for Conglomerates, Multinational Corporations, Financial Institutions and Public Sector organizations around the world
1-2. Treasury & Trade Solutions : Product Management
• Cash Management : Receivables, Payments, Wholesale Cards and Information Service
• Trade : Trade Services, Trade Finance, Export & Agency Finance
1-3. Securities & Fund Services
• Fund Services, Global Custody, Securities Finance, Clearing & Settlement
1-4. Commercial Banking
• Providing mid-size enterprises quality products and services (e.g., cash management, foreign exchange, trade services), including relationship management, product management, product sales, international banking and commercial delivery services.
2. Global Consumer Banking(GCB)
2-1. Retail Banking
• Marketing and Products : Consumer Liability, Bancassurance, Loans, Investment Product, Marketing
• Wealth Management : Citigold Private Client
• Strategy/Planning & Sales Distribution
2-2. Cards/Loans Business
• Marketing : Strategy, Product & Portfolio Management, Promotions, Business Analytics, e-biz
• Sales : Planning, Sales & Distribution, Alliance Management
3. Citi Markets
3-1. Sales & Trading : FX and Rates, Derivatives & Commodities products
3-2. Risk Treasury
* Please note that Citibank Korea Inc.(CKI) does not have Investment Banking Service (M&A, Equity/Debt Capital Market, Research) which is separately covered by Citi Global Markets Korea(CGMK).
► Recruitment Calendar & Contact
• Application Deadline : Oct. 5, 2014 KST (https://online.jobagent.co.kr:4433/ma)
• Interviews : Oct. ~ Nov. 2014
• Job Offer : Nov. 2013 ~ Dec. 2014
• Program Commencement : Aug. 2015
⇒ We will contact you individually for further steps.
⇒ Please attach your resume, cover letter to the ‘Attached File’ section.