2015 Citi Graduate Associate (GA) Program
Full Time – Institutional Client Group / Global Consumer Banking / Citi Markets
► GA Program Overview
Citibank Korea Inc. (CKI) would like to offer opportunities to the Class of 2015 graduates to join the Graduate Associate (GA) Program. This program is tailored to develop you as fundamental resource for future leadership in the area within our Institutional Clients Group (ICG), Global Consumer Banking (GCB) and Citi Markets. Upon entering the program, you will not only acquire prime financial and technical knowledge, but also teamwork and interpersonal skills that enable you to maximize your potential early and to define your own career.
GA Program is a 6 to 12 months program and is structured on-the-job training in one or several businesses and functions including branch experiences which will give you exposure to core banking distribution channel. The program begins with 1-2 week orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi and specific job training for all new entry levels. You have an opportunity for applying for regional development program (MAGIC/MADPCB). You will also be given opportunities to participate in a wide array of internal and external training programs and development program.
- Class of 2015 : Undergraduate/Masters
- Less than 2 years of work experience
- Fluency in Korean and English
* Applicants must be presently authorized to work on a full-time basis in accordance with the immigration laws of the Republic of Korea
► Recruitment Field : Citi Structure
* Please note that Citibank Korea Inc.(CKI) does not have Investment Banking Service (M&A, Equity/Debt Capital Market, Research) which is separately covered by Citi Global Markets Korea(CGMK).
▣ Citi Corporate and Investment Banking : Relationship Management, Risk Analyst
– Providing a full array of corporate banking solution and analysis for Conglomerates, Multinational
Corporations, Financial Institutions and Public Sector organizations around the world
▣ Treasury and Trade Solutions : Product Management
– Cash Management : Receivables, Payments, Wholesale Cards and Information Service
– Trade : Trade Services, Trade Finance, Export and Agency Finance
▣ Securities and Fund Services
– Fund Services, Global Custody, Securities Finance, Clearing and Settlement
▣ Commercial Banking
– Providing mid-size enterprises quality products and services, including relationship management,
product management, product sales, international banking and commercial delivery services.
▣ Retail Banking
– Marketing and Products : Consumer Liability, Bancassurance, Loans, Investment Product, Marketing
– Wealth Management : Citigold Private Client
– Strategy/Planning and Sales Distribution
▣ Cards/Loans Business
– Card Marketing : Strategy, Product and Portfolio Management, Promotions, Business Analytics, e-biz
– Card Sales : Planning, Sales and Distribution, Alliance Management
▣ Citi Markets
– Sales and Trading : FX and Rates, Derivatives and Commodities products
– Risk Treasury
► Recruitment Calendar
- Application Deadline : Oct. 26th, 2014 (KST)
- Interviews : Nov. 2014
- Job offer: Dec. 2014
- Program Commencement : (TBD)
* The schedule is subject to change. We will contact you individually for further steps.
- CKI Recruiting Website : https://online.jobagent.co.kr:4433/opportunity
- Citibank Korea Website : www.citibank.co.kr
- Contact : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the online application in Korean and attach your CV and Cover Letter in English to the ‘Attached File’ section.
- If you have any questions, please use the Q&A section.